Bulk Mail Permit-30
Postal Services no longer maintains unlimited funds in the Permit 30 Bulk Mail account with the US Postal Service. The account, however, continues to be maintained in the name of UNC Greensboro by postal services.
Departments may continue to mail at bulk rate, utilizing any of the following two methods:
- The mailer may be willing to write the check and then bill it as part of the invoice, although many mail houses do not normally do this. You should still notify UNCG Postal Services of your activity to avoid possible duplicate charges.
- The mailer may contact Postal Services or use our Bulk Mail Form. We will need the following information:
– Department making the mailing and Fund Number.
– Date the mailer wants to drop the mail at the BMC and dollar amount.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your bulk mailing, please call Terry Neal at 334-3336.
Sorting Your Bulk Mail for Postal Services
Mailing pieces must be sorted as follows and counts shown on the Bulk Mail Requisition Form (minimum order of 200 pieces for bulk mail discount). If product is not properly sorted, your postal account will be charged $25/hr. to correct the mailing.
Sort to following NC first 3 digits of zip codes:
- • 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 277, 278, 279, 283, 284
- • All Other NC Zip Codes • All Other States